- Ivy Lynne Studio needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Ivy Lynne Studio permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Ivy Lynne Studio legitimate interests
- Ivy Lynne Studio needs to comply with the law
1. Type of Data Collected
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Email address / First name and last name / Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City / Business Name / Usage Data
2. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the website. Usage Data may include information such as your device's internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the website by or through a mobile device.
3. Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, we also use 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
4. Type of cookies used on this website
Forms related cookies - when you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies - in order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
5. Third Party Cookies
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page. We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Instagram, Pinterest, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
6. Third Party Privacy Policies
7. Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website, including to monitor the usage of our website.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the website. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the website that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the website.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us
- For other purposes: we may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing and your experience.
8. Children's Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Our website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.